viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

It's back!

I'm happy to be writing this because it means 2 things. The first one is that thank God I finally finished the platformer game I was working on. Maybe I'll write some more about it later and about the mechanics of the game and else. The second thing and what excites me at this moment is that I have started working on the new Head Action Soccer. A new version of the game specially for this year's World Cup. I'm very glad about it and beg God it does well and is as well received as the previous one & better. This time, the uniforms are more detailed. I've just finished that part, all the uniforms are ready, just the emblems are missing.

The plans I have for it right now are to add more moves to the players; make the League Mode to be a classifying phase so you can take your own country (or a customized team) to the World Cup; improve the AI as much as I can; and if everything goes well add a multiplayer feature, but I've never worked on such a thing so I'm still clueless about it. Also I'll redesign the backgrounds, maybe add more stuff to the crowd in the back and add a more festive mood to the matches. So to let you have a look of what is there right now, here's a screenshot (& thanks to Tom for the advice on adding pics & stuff :P). Those are not the actual players, those are from the previous Head Action Soccer, just the uniforms are ok right now.

.

3 comentarios:

  1. Good day sir Osar Galvez from guatemala.

    I wish to became you friend.

    I wish to ask you some hints about creating games, and talk about God.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If you want to talk you can add me on my msn

    alex.baldani@hotmail.com

    I found you trought that game imbossible, about the bunny that wants to find the golden carrot.

    (However the games that i usually try to do are very darker)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I will also play other of your games after day 18, until that day i have lots of study to do

    ResponderEliminar